Update about ‘Error from Debugger: Unknown packet reply: “timeout” to environment packet.’ from Xcode

I previously posted about an error I was seeing in the Xcode console when trying to run an application I was working building on an actual iPhone. I believe I have figured out what was causing the problem, if not at least I’ve managed to make it stop happening so I can go back to testing on a real device now.

It seems that the problem had something to do with a ‘#’ in either ‘#AppName_Prefix.pch’ or ‘#AppName.xcodeproj’. I renamed the Prefix header and the xcodeproject file and updated the project to reflect the new name of the prefix header then a build -> clean and voilà everything seems to be working again.

Be Sociable, Share!